Refractory cement or Refractory Castable is a specially designed and mixed cement product that will withstand extremely high temperatures while maintaining its structural integrity. We have a wide variety of castables including Dense castables, insulation castables, coil coat cement, low cement castable, high alumina castable and other specialty cement.To know more, click the above link.
Fire Bricks & Refractories Bricks
Fire clay bricks This type of fire bricks used in the following areas as follows IS 6 bricks are used in the chimney flue, boiler,sugar industries IS 8 bricks are used in cement plants, silicate furnace,cuppala furnace, foundry High Alumina Bricks 50% alumina bricks are used in Cement kiln, preheating zone and re-heating furnace walls 60 % bricks used in reheating furnace wall, burning zone, cement rotary kiln, laddle lining in rolling mill 70 % alumina bricks
used in Boiler, Cuppala, steel foundry and reheating furnaces 70 % low iron bricks used in burning zone,cement rotary kiln,, lime kiln and glass industries Burner Blocks We also offer burner blocks of various sizes. Pcpf (Pre-cast Pre-fired) blocks These blocks used in the rolling mill and reheating furnace floor areas. Insulation bricks We have both Cold face and hot face insulation bricks. These materials are used for lining in the back up layer of furnaces to avoid the heat loss from inside furnace. The heat radiation will not affect the outer shell and these are important for improving the life of ms shell.
High alumina refractories
Alumina silicate refractories containing more than 45 percent alumina are generally termed as high alumina materials. The alumina concentration ranges from 45 to 100 percent. The refractoriness of high alumina refractories increases with increase in alumina percentage. The applications of high alumina refractories include the hearth and shaft of blast furnaces, ceramic kilns, cement kilns, glass tanks and crucibles for melting a wide range of metals.
Refractory materials are used in boilers to contain the heat generated by burning fuel in furnaces. These materials need to have the right insulating properties, withstand extreme pressure, and endure general wear and chemical processes, as well as withstand high temperatures.
Boiler refractory materials are classified in three main groups:
- Acid materials: They consist of clay, quartz, silica, gamister, and sandstone.
- Neutral material: Consist of graphite, chromite, alumina, and plumbago.
- Base or alkaline material: Consist of lime, zirconia, and magnesia. Special care must always be taken when choosing the proper refractory materials to avoid unwanted reactions that could reduce insulation and effectiveness.
- When it comes to installation, the refractory material used comes in two forms: firebricks and monolithic refractory.
How to Determine the Right Application Method
When it comes to installing refractory, you have to choose the most appropriate application method. However, you also have to consider some vital elements before application. Consider several factors that will influence your decision, including:
- Site conditions and location.
- Installation equipment and environmental factors.
- Volume of refractory required.
- Storage conditions.
- Bake-out requirements.
- Cost of materials, equipment, and labor.
- Skill of refractories installation team.